We look forward to welcoming you to Tehidy.
Everyone’s safety is our main priority.
We thought you’d like to know some of the measures we are taking.
All of our accommodation will be sanitized between guests. We are using a system which is extremely effective, leaves no residue and is completely safe for both people and the environment. It uses nothing but Activated Oxygen, which has a 99.999% efficiency against bacteria and viruses. In addition to this your accommodation will be cleaned to a high standard as normal. The extra cleaning measures we have in place may lead to some delays with check in times, but hopefully this will be minimal. As part of our social distancing and hygiene measures we are asking guests to put all hired sheets, pillow cases and outer duvet covers into provided bags at the end of their stay.
To help ensure social distancing we will be reducing the number of campers staying on our park and only accepting those tents and tourers that have their own wc and shower facilities.
We do have hand sanitizer stations around the park, however it is still recommended that you bring your own hand sanitizer with you. Obviously hand washing is the best method of ensuring hand hygiene.
During your holiday we do ask that you maintain social distancing at all times.
- Reception will be open but only one person will be allowed inside at a time.
- The laundry will also be open, for one person at a time, hand sanitizer will be available for use.
- Indoor communal areas such as the games room will be closed.
- We hope that the play area will be open, however social distancing and safe use is a parental responsibility, parental supervision will be necessary if you choose to let your child use this facility. Hand sanitizer is available by the water point.
- We ask that food or take away deliveries are met in the entrance car park
- Please do not ask local friends and family to visit.
We wish all our guests a safe and happy holiday.
Check in is between 3pm and 8pm, please contact us on 01209 216489 if you are likely to be later. Check out is before 10am on the day of departure. It is important we have access to the caravans and cottages at this time to ensure we can sanitize and clean facilities properly without causing delays for others.
Have a safe journey, we look forward to meeting you.
Richard and Julia
Tehidy Holiday Park