Find your Tehidy Holiday
Explore Our Cornwall holiday park and facilities
Our quiet Cornwall holiday park is an oasis of peace and tranquillity. Nestled in a wooded valley, Tehidy is the perfect place to escape to for a relaxing break in the Cornish countryside.
With wild flowers, lush parkland, mature trees, a small orchard, dedicated wildlife areas and Cornish hedges, Tehidy blends beautifully into the Cornish countryside. Located mid-way between St Ives and St Agnes in central Cornwall, we enjoy easy and convenient access to the main attractions and destinations in the county. Cornwall’s finest beaches are also just minutes away…
Our facilities at a glance…
- Children’s play area: With swings, slides, trampoline and outdoor table tennis
- Games room: With pool table, table football, TV, seating area & WiFi hotspot
- Park shop and reception: Stocked with groceries and a range of local produce including bacon, sausages, burgers, beers and wines
- Free WiFi: Available across our park!
- Launderette: Equipped for washing, drying and ironing
- Dish washing room: Sinks, drying racks, hot water & freezer for ice packs
- Disabled and family room: ramped access with extra wide door, heated wet room with sink, toilet, shower stool and raiser bars, razor point, hand and hair drier. Baby changing facilities and bath.
- Picnic benches: For your convenience
- Clothes dryers: Close to caravans, cottages and in camping area
- BBQ points: Our Cornwall holiday park also has BBQ slabs for each camping pitch. Raised BBQs are provided for the Wigwams. BBQ slabs and picnic benches are set by the caravans – ideal for those who enjoy outdoor cooking.
- Cooking shelter: A great BBQ shelter for campers and glampers in the outer field.
Unfortunately we do not take pets on site. This is to ensure a safe setting for visitors and surrounding wildlife.
Take a virtual tour of our Cornwall holiday park!
Use your mouse to take a virtual tour around our park and have a closer look at location, setting, accommodation and facilities!