Find your Tehidy Holiday
Holiday Terms & Conditions
Holiday Insurance: World First Travel Insurance
Unfortunately, things don’t always go to plan. We have had experience over many years with Rothwell & Towler Insurance, a specialist holiday insurance company who trade as world-first.co.uk. We don’t act as an agent, but feel comfortable in providing their details so you you can have peace of mind that you will be treated fairly should you need to cancel your holiday for any reason.
Holiday Terms and Conditions 2020 – please click here for Terms and Conditions 2021 onwards
1. All accommodation/pitches are offered subject to availability upon receipt of a booking request and deposit.
- A 25% deposit is payable at the time of booking. This becomes non-refundable after 48 hours but can be transferred to a booking within 12 months.
- The balance is due 8 weeks before arrival. A £100 refundable damage deposit is also added to caravan and cottage reservations at this time. Please contact us immediately if you miss the final payment or we will deem the holiday to be cancelled.
2. Should the accommodation be unavailable due to circumstances that are reasonably within our control, the deposit, and if applicable the full amount will be refunded.
3. We advise inexpensive holiday insurance.
4. Cancellations must be advised in writing. Cancellations made between 2 and 4 weeks of arrival will be refunded 50% of the total, less the deposit.t.
5. The number of persons occupying the accommodation must not exceed the number of berths stated. Persons occupying the accommodation include persons sleeping or regularly eating in the accommodation.
6. We cannot accept bookings for unaccompanied persons under the age of 21 years, or from all male/ female groups, except by prior arrangement.
7. Caravans and Cottages are available from 3.00pm to 8.00pm. Touring Pitches are available from 1:00pm to 8.00pm There are no arrivals after 8.00pm unless agreed in advance. Please contact us if you are arriving later or your booking may be deemed cancelled.
8. All Caravans, Cottages, Wigwams and Pitches must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
9. Caravans and Cottages must be left in a clean and tidy condition. We must be notified of all breakages and damages. At the time of final payment a cleaning/damage deposit of £100 is applied for caravan and cottage reservations. This is refundable within 2 weeks of departure.
10. The proprietors or their representatives reserve the right to enter Caravans and Cottages at any reasonable time.
11. Bed linen is available on request. If not requested guests must provide their own linen.
12. We do not accept pets, only assistance dogs by prior arrangement.
13. Tehidy Holiday Park does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage, to any person, personal property or motor vehicles, however arising.
14. Tehidy Holiday Park reserves the right to refuse any booking application or to refuse or terminate accommodation at their absolute discretion.
15. Tehidy Holiday Park shall not be liable in the event that accommodation or advertised facilities or amenities shall not be available due to circumstances beyond their control, this includes storm damage, civil unrest, acts of war and pandemic. We strongly advise travel insurance to cover cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances including COVID 19.
16. Please check your accommodation thoroughly before departure, as lost property can only be returned to the owner if they are willing to pay postage costs. Any items unclaimed after one week can be disposed of. Any proceedings will go to a charity.
17. No person under the age of 17 must be left unaccompanied/ unsupervised on the park. This includes use of the trampoline and play area.
18. By making a booking with Tehidy Holiday Park you are deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions.
19. After your stay you may receive an email for feedback or a review.
Our complaints policy and guarantee
If you are unhappy with the service you received from us, please contact us and we will try to resolve your concern.
Your statutory rights are not affected.