Find your Tehidy Holiday
Holiday Terms & Conditions
Holiday Insurance: World First Travel Insurance
Unfortunately, things don’t always go to plan. We have had experience over many years with Rothwell & Towler Insurance, a specialist holiday insurance company who trade as world-first.co.uk. We don’t act as an agent, but feel comfortable in providing their details so you you can have peace of mind that you will be treated fairly should you need to cancel your holiday for any reason.
Holiday Terms and Conditions 2020 – please click here for Terms and Conditions 2021 onwards
1. All accommodation/pitches are offered subject to availability upon receipt of a booking request and deposit.
- The deposit is payable at the time of booking.
- The balance is due 4 weeks before arrival. If the booking is made less than 4 weeks before arrival then the full amount is due on booking.
- Once the booking is made no monies are refundable.
- Should the accommodation not be available, the deposit, and if applicable the full amount will be refunded.
2. We advise inexpensive holiday insurance. Cancellations must be advised in writing by registered post. If by 8.00pm on the day of your arrival, you have not notified us that you are arriving after that time, then you may be deemed to have cancelled your booking.
3. The number of persons occupying the accommodation must not exceed the number of berths stated. Persons occupying the accommodation include persons sleeping or regularly eating in the accommodation.
4. We cannot accept bookings from unaccompanied persons under the age of 18 years, or from all male/ female groups, except by prior arrangement.
5. Caravans and Cottages are available from 3.00pm.Touring Pitches are available from 1:00pm
6. All Caravans and Cottages must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure. Pitches by 10.00am
7. Caravans and Cottages must be left in a clean and tidy condition.
8. We must be notified of all breakages and damages.
9. The proprietors or their representatives reserve the right to enter Caravans and Cottages at any reasonable time
10. Bed linen is available on request. If not requested guests must provide their own linen.
11. We do not accept pets, only assistance dogs by prior arrangement.
12. Tehidy Holiday Park does not accept responsibility for any injury, loss or damage, to any person, personal property or motor vehicles, however arising.
13. Tehidy Holiday Park through their management of the park reserves the right to refuse any booking application or to refuse or terminate accommodation at their absolute discretion.
14. Tehidy Holiday Park shall not be liable in the event that accommodation or advertised facilities or amenities shall not be available due to circumstances beyond their control, this includes storm damage, civil unrest, acts of war and pandemic.
15. Please check your accommodation thoroughly before departure, as lost property can only be returned to the owner if they are willing to pay postage costs. Any items unclaimed after one week can be disposed of. Any proceedings will go to a charity.
16. Should we receive advice from our bank with regards to uncleared cheques, £10 will be requested for each representation and £25 will be requested for each cheque completely returned to us.
17. No person under the age of 17 must be left unaccompanied/ unsupervised on the park. This includes use of the trampoline and play area.
18. BBQs or similar are allowed on site but should only be used at a safe distance from accommodation and on the base provided.
19. By making a booking with Tehidy Holiday Park you are deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions.
20. After your stay you may receive one email request for feedback or a review.
Our complaints policy and guarantee
If you are unhappy with the service you received from us, please contact us and we will try to resolve your concern.
Your statutory rights are not affected.