Find your Tehidy Holiday
- Perfect for small families
- Each cabin sleeps up to 5 people
- Camping with added creature comforts
- TV with Freeview + Fridge with freezer
- Sanitised Shower/WC facilities
- Raised, padded sleeping platforms
- Heated and insulated to keep you warm and cosy
- Outside decked area with seating
Glamping holidays offer a truly unique experience; these warm and comfortable wooden cabins can sleep up to 5 people and, unlike a tent, can be enjoyed in all weather conditions. Our version of the wooden cabins, first used by Native American Indians, are fully insulated and even come with double glazing, TV with Freeview, WiFi, kettle, Microwave and fridge freezer.
Please note that for 2021 there are updated Terms and Conditions.
- Bring your own sleeping bags and cooking/eating equipment
- WiFi available
- Electricity included in cost
- Parking next to your pod
- Picnic bench & BBQ area
- Read the full terms and conditions here
Our unique Wigwam glamping pods provide sleeping for up to 5 people. These pods have raised, padded sleeping area, meaning you can enjoy a comfortable night's sleep (without the need for an air bed).
Each glamping pod benefits from its own small kitchen area, where you can prepare and store food. There is also a small table in the centre of each pod, around which the seating is formed.
There is a parking space available next to your glamping pod, for your convenience
Our version of the wooden cabins, first used by Native American Indians, are fully insulated and even come with double glazing, TV with Freeview, WiFi, kettle, Microwave and fridge freezer.
All the facilities you’ll need are also close at hand, including: free hot showers, dishwashing room, laundry, games room, play area, on-site shop and WiFi – all designed to make your stay comfortable, happy and relaxing.
Outside there is a decked area with lighting, log seats, a picnic bench and BBQ. A communal cooking shelter, drinking water and rubbish/ recycling facilities are close by.