A great location
We’ve got everything you need for the perfect last minute holiday to Cornwall! Set in a peaceful wooded valley, our holiday park is the picture of serenity. There’s no loud, brash clubhouse here, just the space you and your family need to relax and unwind.
From our holiday park you’re perfectly placed, in central Cornwall, to see the very best that this county has to offer. Head West and visit the likes of St Ives, with its beaches characterful town centre and Tate art gallery; marvel at the historic St Michael’s Mount as you explore this Medieval island castle; visit the UK mainland’s most Westerly town – Penzance – and take a wander along the promenade or go for a dip in the Jubilee Pool. End your day with a trip to that most well-known of locations – Land’s End – and get a snap with the famous sign!
Head North and visit the nearby beaches of Hayle and Gwithian or zip up the coast to Hoywell Bay, Crantock or the vibrant resort of Newquay, with its bustling night life and seven magnificent beaches.
To The South you can explore the stunning Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall’s beautiful city of Truro or the busy resort of Falmouth. The south coast also boasts magnificent beaches and some stunning seaside destinations, including Fowey, Looe, Polruan and Polperro.
We’re also just a short drive from some top family attractions including the Eden Project, Newquay Zoo, Blue Reef Aquarium and Flambards theme park to name but a few. There’s just so much to see and do -and all only a short drive away.
Accommodation to suit all tastes and budgets
If you’re planning a self-catering last minute August holiday in Cornwall then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got a range of different accommodation types available, including:
- Holiday cottages: Our cosy cottages offer warm and comfortable living for the whole family, with spacious bedrooms, living room, kitchen/dining area, shower room and patio/garden.
- Holiday caravans: We have a range of caravans available, from our 1 bedroom models, which are ideal for couples, to our larger, Premium, Gold, Deluxe of Platinum caravans, which are great for larger families.
- Touring & camping: For a last minute August holiday touring and camping there’s no better place than Tehidy! Our pitches are set in thoughtfully planned areas, with your privacy in mind. Whether you’re bringing a tent, caravan or motorhome, there’s the perfect pitch for you at our site!
- Glamping: If you want to add a little slice of luxury then come glamping in Cornwall in our unique wooden pods! If you love camping but miss those creature comforts then a stay in our pods could be for you. Sleeping up to 5 people, our glamping pods come with a range of home comforts, such as TV with Freeview, WiFi, kettle, microwave and fridge freezer.
Another reason to visit Cornwall this August…
As well as the fantastic local attractions and must-see destinations, Cornwall also has a busy line-up of events taking place throughout August – many of which just won’t want to miss! Take a look at some of our favourite here…
- Falmouth Week, August 5th-14th: Falmouth Week has grown into the largest sailing regatta in the south west with more than 450 yachts racing over eight days, and a lively programme of shoreside events.
- Boardmasters Music Festival, August 10th-14th: Taking place just up the road from our park, Boardmasters has fast become one of the biggest music festivals on the calendar and attracts thousands of people to Cornwall each summer to see some huge acts. The festival also incorporates a surfing element too, with competitions held off Fistral Beach in Newquay.
- Camelford Show, August 10th: A traditional agricultural show, it includes dog shows, vintage vehicle collections, displays of cattle, sheep and horses, sheep shearing displays, a heavy horse show and much more.
- Newlyn Fish Festival, on August 29th is a fantastic celebration of all things fish! Held at one of Britain’s premier fishing ports, here you can enjoy with cooking demonstrations from top chefs.
Ready to book?
Call us today on 01209 216489 or book on-line here