- Tehidy Park Golf Club: As the name suggests, Tehidy Park Golf Club is only a stone’s throw away from our holiday park, and is regarded as one of Cornwall’s best. This beautiful 18-hole parkland course boasts panoramic views out over the Cornish countryside and offers a real challenge to even the best golfers.
- Perranporth Golf Club: If you’re a serious golfer and fancy a challenge then head over to Perranporth Golf Course. Combining a tough links environment (especially when the wind is blowing) with a truly spectacular cliff-top location, Perranporth really is a must if you’re considering golf holidays in Cornwall. This course, with its many blind tee shots and undulating fairways, is tough but ultimately rewarding when you get it right.
- Lanhydrock Golf Club: The beautiful Lanhydrock Golf Club boasts a lush and well-maintained course that is up there with the very best Cornwall has to offer. There’s challenges aplenty, with bunkers and water hazards that you’ll be keen to avoid. The course is tough but an average golfer can score well here. You can’t beat a relaxing drink here after your round as you watch the players approach the 18th green.
- Truro Golf Club: This 18-hole parkland course is in the centre of Truro and offers a challenge for golfers of all abilities. Consistent golfers can score well here and there’s a great mix of short par 3s and longer par 5s. The course is blessed with tall, mature trees – you’d never know you were in the middle of a small city!
- Trevose Golf Club: At Trevose you can play not one but three stunning Cornwall golf courses! The Championship Course ranks as one of the top links courses in the UK and is tough, to say the least! The Headland Course is a 9-hole alternative to the Championship Course and the Short Course is great for beginners and juniors looking to improve their short game. All in all, Trevose is another must for the serious player
- St Enodoc Golf Club: Prepare to play one of the best golf courses on the planet – not just in the UK. Ranked the 99th best course in the world, St Enodoc is a regular for celebrities and pros, and it’s easy to see why! It is a stunning links course that tests even the best golfers. Designed by James Braid, the course has undulating fairways, firm greens and many blind shots. But you’re rewarded with some of the best views of any course anywhere!
- St Mellion International Resort: Another that falls into the category of the finest Cornwall golf courses, St Mellion International boasts two courses, the most notable of which was designed by Jack Nicklaus. The Nicklaus signature course is tough, with challenging holes at every turn – prepare for sloping, narrow fairways and fast greens. But, what an amazing place for a round of golf… you’ll want to go round again and again.
- Falmouth Golf Club: Falmouth offers a unique blend of parkland and links all in one course. Part of the course hugs the cliff top and enjoy stunning views out across Falmouth’s coastline, while the rest of the course has more of a parkland feel, with tall mature trees. Falmouth is a real challenge for any golfer.
- Newquay Golf Club: If you want an easy, leisurely round of golf then Newquay probably isn’t the place for you! If, however, you like your links courses to be a real challenge then this is the place to be. This tough course is open to the elements, with little cover from the strong winds which whip off the coast. The course benefits from spectacular views of Fistral Beach and the ocean beyond.
- West Cornwall Golf Club: Golf holidays in Cornwall aren’t complete without a visit to West Cornwall Golf Club, another of the county’s best links courses. It’s the oldest club in the county, having been established in 1889 and Peter Alliss is an honorary life member. The course has a magnificent setting and is moulded around the dunes of the Hayle Estuary.
You can enjoy fantastic golf holidays in Cornwall with a stay at Tehidy Holiday Park. Located in the heart of Cornwall, we’re only a short drive from most of the courses listed above. We have a range of self-catering accommodation available, from caravans and holidays cottages to touring and camping pitches and even luxury glamping pods.
Contact us today on 01209 216489 or book on-line here.