Our award winning Cornwall holiday park provides a range of modern and clean facilities for our guests. Our shower facilities offer a separate room for the disabled and families with a child under three. Other facilities include a laundrette and dish washing room, which includes a freezer for ice packs. Picnic benches and BBQ bases are also provided around the site. Please note that we do NOT accept pets – this is to ensure a safe setting for visitors and wildlife.
Pitches are surrounded by wildlife areas, hedging and shrubs to help them further blend in with the countryside.
Children’s Play Area
A large grass area with plenty of space for fun and a great social area for children and adults alike.
- trampoline – set in the ground for safety
- swings & climbing frame
- outdoor table tennis
- netball post
- picnic benches to make it an enjoyable family area
- Pool table
- Football table
- WiFi hotspot with tables, chairs and sockets
- Tourist Information
Park Shop/ Reception
Set in what was once an old blacksmiths forge our shop and reception is stocked with basic groceries and a range of local produce including wine, beer, bacon, sausages and burgers – from the local butcher, wonderful Cornish ice creams, local honey, souvenirs and more.
We have created a brand new wifi network that covers the site. Powered by superfast broadband, we feel it is the best user friendly system available for our guests. Your time only starts when you first log in. Now surfing in Cornwall has just got easier. Click here for Prices.
Walks and Cycle Routes
Country walks start from site and the valley has a network of footpaths tracing the course of the stream and meadows. Footpaths starting in the village of Illogan lead down through the woods to the local beach at Portreath. The many coastal footpaths or Bodmin Moor are other great options for spectacular views and exploration.
Cycle routes are close at hand too. Some start in the village and lead down to the local beach, others like the famous ‘Tramways – Coast to Coast Trail’ and the World Heritage ‘Great Flat Lode Trail’ are just minutes away. The Camel Trail is only 35 minutes away and makes for another fantastic day out for cyclists. We really are spoilt for choice.
Other Park Facilities
Our Cornwall holiday park has a range of other on-site facilities, designed to make your stay with us even more enjoyable and hassle free. Below you’ll find an overview all the facilities we provide for our guests…
- Information: Tourist information pamphlets are available in the games room. On arrival you will also get a handy local area map to help you get your bearings and find local pubs, fish and chips, shops and pasties! Weather forecasts, tide tables train and bus times are also displayed.
- Laundrette: Equipped with high quality domestic machines for washing and drying, also ironing facilities
- Clean, modern shower block:Heated facilities with high pressure thermostatic showers, hair driers, hand driers and razor points.
- Dish Washing room:Sinks, drying racks and plenty of hot water. Also includes a freezer for ice packs.
- Disabled and Family Room: Heated room with razor point, hand and hair drier. There is ramped access with extra wide door, wet room with shower, sink, toilet, shower stool and raiser bars.
- Baby facilities: For those with children under 3 there is a changing table and baby bath.
- Accessibility: mPlease note the site is set on the side of a valley and does have inclines for which wheelchair users/ those with disabilities may require assistance to access some facilities.
- Picnic benches:Thoughtfully placed around the park as a place to picnic and relax.
- Clothes driers: Close to caravans, cottages and in camping area.
- BBQ points: BBQ slabs for each camping pitch. Raised BBQs are provided for the Wigwams. BBQ slabs and picnic benches are set by the caravans – ideal for those who enjoy outdoor cooking. Try fresh local fish, crabs and lobsters from the fisherman’s cottage at Chapel Porth, or the sausages and burgers, from our local butcher, sold in the park shop.
- Cooking Shelter:There is a great BBQ shelter for campers and glampers in the outer field.
- Camping/ Touring Services: Set in 3 areas with hedged or fenced pitches. Every pitch has electric hook up – if needed. Each area has easy access to water, grey water disposal, chemical disposal – cassette type, general rubbish disposal and recycling facilities.
Want to see even more of Tehidy Holiday Park? Take a look at our gallery below…