Like camping, glamping holidays offer a great outdoor experience but without the hassle of having to pack away or set up a tent. You can also park your car close to our glamping pods for added convenience. Outside there is a decked area with lighting, log seats, a picnic bench and BBQ. A communal cooking shelter, drinking water and rubbish/ recycling facilities are close by.
Glamping holidays in Cornwall from £50 per night for 2 people
Our Cornwall glamping pods are a great base from which to explore the county. Based near the north coast, from our Cornwall holiday park you can visit must-see destinations, beautiful beaches and breathtaking coastlines or discover award-winning family attractions.
All the facilities you’ll need are also close at hand, including: free hot showers, dishwashing room, laundry, games room, play area, on-site shop and WiFi – all designed to make your stay comfortable, happy and relaxing.
Please note the site is set on the side of a valley and does have inclines for which wheelchair users/ disabilities may require assistance.
Lived with Love a leading lifestyle reviewer visits Tehidy and creates a lovely Video Review
The Benefits of a Wigwam
- cleaned, set up and prepared for your arrival
- more privacy and security than a tent – lockable door and windows
- no wind whipping or canvas flapping to keep you awake
- no wet tent to take home
- unique charm and character
- outside decked area, with log seats
- beautiful location with picnic bench and BBQ
- heated to ensure you are warm and dry whatever the weather
- camping with comfort
- raised padded sleeping platforms
- cooking shelter
- parking by the wigwam
- glamping at its best
- TV with freeview
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- microwave oven
- storage boxes