Glamping holidays from £40 per night for 2 people
Leave your tent at home – just bring your usual camping equipment for your holiday.
Glamping in Cornwall is a great alternative to the traditional self-catering holiday. All our wigwams have comfortable seating which can be easily converted into raised sleeping platforms. The fully insulated cabins have heating, lighting, electric sockets, Freeview TV, fridge freezer, microwave, kettle and storage boxes. Outside there is a decked area with lighting, log seats, a picnic bench and BBQ. A communal cooking shelter, drinking water and rubbish/ recycling facilities are close by.
The wigwams at our Cornwall holiday park are a great base from which to explore the county. All the facilities you’ll need are close at hand, including: free hot showers, dishwashing room, laundry, games room, play area, on-site shop and WiFi – all designed to make your stay comfortable, happy and relaxing.
Please note the site is set on the side of a valley and does have inclines for which wheelchair users/ disabilities may require assistance.
The Benefits of a Wigwam
- cleaned, set up and prepared for your arrival
- more privacy and security than a tent – lockable door and windows
- no wind whipping or canvas flapping to keep you awake
- no wet tent to take home
- unique charm and character
- outside decked area, with log seats
- beautiful location with picnic bench and BBQ
- heated to ensure you are warm and dry whatever the weather
- camping with comfort
- raised padded sleeping platforms
- cooking shelter
- parking by the wigwam
- glamping at its best
- TV with freeview
- Fridge with freezer compartment
- microwave oven
- storage boxes